Project gutenberg where I volunteer

Friday, September 3, 2010

Optimism

The optimistic mood was slightly marred for a couple of days turning me pessimistic and snarly.
When i am in a snarly mood which is itself a rarity I snarl at everyone, talk in a cryptic way, bug people, loathe interference.
Luckily I have a great actually awesome band of friends. living in a hostel with no hope of seeing your siblings and parents for 6 months makes my wingies (as people in the same wing of hostel are called) your family.We go out together for eating, for those night snacks, play games, sometimes just chitchat. This is itself a stress buster.
Once I am out of my snarly mood I feel weird because I might have hurt someone close to me and that person might be doing a good job keeping up with it. I might have uttered something nonsensical which again hurts sometimes. SO I have devised my very own control process of channelizing my anger playing "Call of duty".
For those of you who don't know It is the most awesome game invented. It is a FPS shooter game and post some on laptop violence i feel considerably better. I am a pacifist by ideology but I do admit there has to be some way to channelize the hurt and this is my way.

But again back to optimism..
optimism makes you believe there is a bright future ahead. It causes you to innovate have a positive outlook to life.
I remember this paragraph of a well known Hindi song a best suited one I would say.
Hum hain rahi pyaar ke,
chalna apna kaam,
Pal bhar main ho jaayege,
Har mushkil aasan,
Hausala na haarenge,
hum toh baazi maarenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment